Thursday, April 11, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It
 
 
It's time again for "Three Pin Thursday"!  This is when I post three of my favorite pins from Pinterest ..... one of my favorite websites!
 
Since the snow is finally melting, I can now begin to think of the gardening that I will be doing this summer so my three favorite pins for gardening are .....
 
The herb wheel.  I LOVE this idea.  It would keep all the herbs contained in one area and I could plant it close to the kitchen door so all I would have to do is pop out, cut what I need for dinner and it would be handy to water as well!
 

Herb wheel
 
Next up, a new doormat.  I definitely have enough rocks!  I think this would be so helpful to keep the dirt out of the house and it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to make.
 

<3 Beautiful and easy
 
The final one for today ..... although I do have a ton of gardening pins is this idea ..... we need a new firepit in another area of the yard so I would like to try this method.
 
Fire pit from old wheelbarrow--great idea.....
 
I think it would be handy as we could easily move it around as the shade from the trees move.  LOL 
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

8 comments:

  1. Great ideas Debbie. I especially like the herb wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is brilliant!!! We have a wheel like that and don't know what to do with it, but don't want to give it away. This is the answer!!! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I have always wanted to do the wheel herb garden - maybe one day :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The herb wheel is great. If I ever stumble across a wheel, I'll know just what to do with it!

    I hadn't seen wheelbarrows as fire pits, but I have seen them as planters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had seen the herb wagon wheel before and do absolutely LOVE it too! The wheelbarrow is kinda cool too.

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, Lovely ideas - especially the herb wheel! I'll send this post to my mom, I think she would love to have a wheel like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all great but that herb wheel - what a terrific idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...